Powered by Blogger.

the start of 2015

Hope everyone's new year has started off well- and that resolutions haven't been broken already ;) 2015 has been pretty good to ...


Hope everyone's new year has started off well- and that resolutions haven't been broken already ;)
2015 has been pretty good to me so far- I won tickets to see Paddington thanks to Stephanie at How to Survive Life in the Suburbs! (I have the most horrid luck when it comes to contests, so this was such a wonderful surprise.) This little Paddington stuffie was part of the prize, and I've been bringing him along everywhere I go :)


The movie truly was adorable- although I'm apparently still at an age where children's movies can make me cry several times, oh dear. Afterward, Cybil & I headed to Beaucoup Bakery where we enjoyed some hot drinks & pastries- and the company of a little bird!

Salted Rosemary Chocolate Cookie. Such a great balance of savoury + sweet. 

I also happened to bump into Colin O'Donoghue while on a little walk along Main St. with Cybil- I was terribly shy as always and she had to step in and ask him for a picture on my behalf. He was with his family, so I hadn't wanted to impose, but he was so friendly & gracious, as was his wife! Somehow I managed to not go all ~fangirly~ on him (luckily, haha.)

Unfortunately, January also means the start of school, so I'm back to having limited time for adventures and blogging. Luckily, I do have a few days off, so I'm taking advantage of them to relax before papers & exams start and life gets way too hectic again. Here's to sleeping in & having lunch in bed ;)



It's moments like these that really makes me thankful for all that Vancouver has to offer, be it small cafés or peaceful areas that truly allow you to appreciate nature. I've been soaking it all in! Even the weather hasn't been too ghastly- some drizzling here and there, but I've been enjoying the fog ever so much.




all these pictures are from my instagram, btw. feel free to follow me @rawrzuhlind :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram!